In light of the decision by our Federal Government to ban non-essential gatherings of over 500 people, we would like to provide the following update:
Our performances of Compassion, QPAC and Empire Theatres Toowoomba, 1-2 April 2020.
On Tuesday, QPAC announced the closure of the venue to audience until 30 April.
In regards to the concert, here are the essential details:
- We will be working with Lior, QPAC and Empire Theatres to reschedule this performance and will provide an update in the coming weeks.
- For now, ticket-holders don’t need to do anything. QPAC and Empire Theatres will automatically be issuing refunds to all ticket holders in the coming days.
- If you are in a position to donate the price of your ticket to Camerata, we would be most grateful. You can do so securely by visiting our Westpac GiveNow page. All donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
Our Regional Queensland tour June 2020:
- at this stage will proceed.
- Camerata is awaiting details from government and will discuss the program with our community and venue partners and will inform of any updates.
Other Camerata performances this year:
- We are listening to expert advice every day and taking all possible precautions against COVID-19.
- Updates will be available as more information comes to light.
As an employer of a large casual work force we are working on ways to ensure we provide employment opportunities, while adhering to directives from government.
We are working with QPAC and our partners on potential low-risk digital activities and will be in touch in the coming week with more information.