We reached our goal!
Thank you for giving to our Dollar-for-Dollar campaign. We not only reached our $40,000 target but well exceeded it!
As a not-for-profit organisation, with only 30% government funding, Camerata relies on generous donors to bring the joy of music to audiences across Queensland and beyond. We sincerely thank you for your support.
Although this campaign has come to an end, Camerata always welcome supporters. Find out more about supporting Camerata here.
As a donor, you make possible innovative performances that celebrate and push the boundaries of classical music tradition. You put smiles on the faces of audiences and students across Queensland. Your support gives opportunity to emerging artists and composers, exciting new collaborations, and partnerships with First Nations Artists.
Your gift during our Dollar-for-Dollar campaign supports Camerata – Queensland’s Chamber Orchestra’s season of concerts, regional touring, community engagement and emerging artist programs. Giving before 23 March 2023 means your impact will be doubled dollar-for-dollar thanks to Creative Partnerships Australia and Arts Queensland.
WHAT DOES YOUR GIFT SUPPORT?
- Camerata’s concert series in Brisbane and Toowoomba that both celebrates and challenges classical music tradition through genre-defying performances, fuelled by passionate, world-class musicians who love what they do – all while being completely unconducted.
- Our annual Queensland regional tour where we bring music and a suite of education and community engagement programs to remote and regional areas that rarely get to experience live classical music.
- Forging connections and collaborations with First Nations Artists.
- Programs that enable us to foster the next generation of Queensland artists, composers and arts workers.
YOUR IMPACT DOUBLED
Give by 23 March 2023 and your gift will be doubled dollar-for-dollar thanks to Creative Partnerships Australia and Arts Queensland.
For more information, or if you would like a staff member to help guide you through giving, call us at 07 3846 3613 or email us at email@example.com. We are grateful for your support!
WAYS TO GIVE
DID YOU KNOW?
- Camerata is the only Brisbane-based arts organisation that presents their mainstage season in a regional area (Toowoomba) as well as Brisbane.
- Camerata is only 30% Government funded and relies on the generosity of people like you to continue the important work we do.
- Camerata was founded on the ideals of empowering musicians and embracing the joy of music-making – which is why we are a completely unconducted, self-directed orchestra. A rarity for an ensemble our size!
- We are an orchestra that is strongly driven by our values which are at the heart of our practice. Adventurous programming, joyous collaborations, and our contribution to the vitality of local communities are at the core of our approach.