Camerata – Queensland’s Chamber Orchestra, has established itself as a chamber orchestra of national significance with an outstanding track record of artistic achievement. A Company-in-Residence at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC), Camerata has a reputation for innovation and interesting and adventurous programming. Camerata regularly works with performers outside the ‘classical’ sector.
The Producer is a key member of a small management team who deliver over 50 concerts a year to an audience of 36,000 across Queensland. The position operates from Camerata’s home at QPAC’s Merivale St Studios, South Brisbane.
Reporting to the Executive Director you will:
- Deliver to the highest possible standard projects and events on behalf of Camerata including contributing to marketing, production, financial, ticketing, contracting and logistical matters.
- Liaise with production teams and presenters of commercial collaborations to ensure the delivery of projects and events including provision of all available information to ensure the smooth delivery of the event.
- Contribute to company-wide marketing campaigns and activities, including writing digital content and developing strategies.
- Monitor and update donor CRM database and support the delivery of development campaigns and activities (including preparation and acquittal of project grants).
- Control and monitor income and expenditure on individual project budgets.
- Contribute to the daily administration tasks of Camerata’s activities.
The successful candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrated ability to produce and manage arts projects of a complex nature.
- Demonstrated ability in marketing and/or development.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a touring program/production.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with a broad range of people and successfully negotiate issues of a complex and sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake, organise and prioritise multiple and complex projects from initial stages through to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and lead a team of people.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and manage a budget.
For a full application pack and to apply for the position contact: Adam Tucker, Executive Director, 07 3846 3613 or email@example.com
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 27 July 2018 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org